Face my fear of mascots. (see blog post and pictures here)
- Face my fear of monkeys.
Face my fear of the ocean.
- Sing “Off To See”(entire song) while skipping and singing with 3 others.
- Write a song: lyrics, music, everything.
- Get married.
- Own a record player.
- See a full orchestra live.
- Ride first class on an airplane.
Own a car.
- Build(help build) a tree-house.
- Meet Alton Brown.
- Ride in a hot-air-balloon.
- Successfully do the Moonwalk.
- Knit something useful without a loom.
- Go to the largest aquarium in the world in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Go to the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History.
- Get as close, as safely possible, to the top of the largest building.
- Eat at a 5-star restaurant.
- Have my picture taken with a whale.
- See a whale in person. (not a killer whale like Shamu, that’s lame and has already been accomplished)
- Visit Canada.
- See Niagara Falls.
- Start a garden. (herb is our best bet)
- Eat at Serendipity 3 in New York.
Attend college. (August 21, 2011)
Learn to french braid.
- Successfully french braid my own hair.
- Upload a video to Youtube of me singing.
Participate in Operation Beautiful.
- Learn another language (one that I actually enjoy).
- Be fluent in at least 3 languages.
Have a minimum of 30 people follow one of my blogs. (East Coast Insomnia — poetry blog)
- To be old enough to say I have lived half a century.
- Live in a nifty apartment.
- Scuba Dive in spite of my fear of the ocean.
- Give a toast at someone’s wedding.
- Help an elderly person cross the street.
- Walk/run in a marathon.
- Plant a tree (just because I like trees and because I see a lot in a tree..not just bark and leaves.)
Drive on the interstate.
- Own “mini-license plates” from every state.
- Have one/or more of my poems published.
- Write a book.
- Have one of my books published.
Be done with high school. (January 2011)
- Read a an interesting biography.
- Learn to juggle.
- Go to the Smithsonian Institution’s Museum of American History.
- See Fred Roger’s memorial statue in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Participate in “Won’t You Be My Neighbor?” day. Picture to prove it. (March 20, 2011)
- See the Northern Lights.
Get a blog view from someone I admire and don’t know personally. (Sarah Smith aka theoneinpink — September 2010)
Get a blog comment from a blogger I admire. (Sarah Smith aka theoneinpink — September 10, 2010)
- Be on a word related game show.
- Successfully climb a rock wall.
- Go sailing.
- Ride on the largest Ferris Wheel in the world.
- Travel by train. (I did when I was a baby, but that doesn’t count because I cannot recall this adventure.)
- See the Grand Canyon.
- See a glacier or an iceberg.
- See Big Ben in London, England.
- Get a picture with every state sign in the United States.
- Learn how to play chess and win against a decent player.
- Create a clay pot with my own hands.
- Solve a Rubik’s Cube.
- Make a quilt.
Become an early riser (not just on the days I exercise).
- Volunteer at soup kitchen.
- Try turducken.
- Purchase a pair of Toms.
Face my fears of watching Jurassic Park (one instilled in me as a child) (thanks to David and Netflix — June 2011)
Write an acrostic poem. (poem found here)
- See Jack Johnson live.
- Read the complete collection of Edgar Allan Poe’s work.
Own a writing pen that fulfills all of my desires in said pen. (my Seven Year Pen. I love it.)
Donate (at least) ten inches of my hair to Locks of Love. (June 19, 2012)
See a movie in IMAX. (Contagion with David on August 10, 2011)
- Graduate with my AA.
- Graduate with my BA.
Have 50 followers on one of my blogs. (East Coast Insomnia — poetry blog — February 21, 2012)
- Go to the MOMA in New York.
Have 100 followers on one of my blogs. (June 13, 2012 — here’s the post)
Own a piece of art from Leigh Viner. (June, 2012 from Dave <3)
- Visit Earnest Hemingway’s home, which is now a museum, in Key West, Florida.
- Visit the Mummies of the World exhibit.
Have 150 followers on my blog. (October 6, 2012 — here’s the post)
- Have 500 followers on my blog.