I promise to post some worth while material soon, okay? I have been super busy with studying/preparing for finals, helping close friends pack up their belongs to move across the country, organizing the next steps for my educational career, and squeezing in time to have fun with my Davy (the boyfriend). Yes, sounds like a lot, and most of it is pretty stressful stuff (excluding the latter, of course). But guess what? I am the bearing of great news — well, how about the bearing of exciting news! In honor of the occasion, I have compiled a list, because I love them so.
- In less than one week I will be finished with my freshman year of college.
- I have picked up a new hobby with the boyfriend: snappin’ photographs. (I’ll share some with you guys soon.)
- I will be passing my Bio class with over 100%!!! (Now, obviously this will not appear as such on transcripts, and what not, but I WILL KNOW!)
- I plan to re-vamp the look of East Coast Insomnia! Woohoo!
- I will soon be starting the process (with the help of my talented bf) of creating a ECI logo! With this logo will come a Facebook (and possibly Twitter) page!
So, be on the look out for exciting things! Once again, I would like to thank you guys for all of the support I have received; you guys rock those shnazzy socks!
– Brittany Rose ❤